Why So Many Business Owners Hire Forklifts
While many businesses prefer having their own forklifts, a considerable number of builders and businesses have reaped the benefits of hiring. So if you find yourself needing a sturdy, well-performing forklift, but don’t want to invest huge sums, hiring one is an easy solution. But that’s not all – read on for the several benefits of forklift hire in Sydney.
Save on tax
Yes, you can save on tax! The amount you spend as forklift rent is tax deductible. This means that your taxable income and tax liability can reduce considerably if you choose to hire a forklift.
- Hiring industrial equipment can be far more budget-friendly due to a number of factors:
- It doesn’t require much upfront payment.
- You generally don’t need to pay for maintenance or repairs.
- If your forklift fails to perform, it will be replaced by the forklift hire company within no time.
- It does not require any capital outlay.
The flexibility that you get by hiring a forklift is an additional added benefit. Hiring a forklift means you can manage your output during peak season. Moreover, it helps to save money during the initial phase of business expansion. When you need to upgrade or downgrade your service with changing needs, forklift hire can be a great way of doing so.
Hire, or lease?
There are still many businesses that prefer not to buy a new forklift. However, companies that need to use forklifts for prolonged hours might not find hiring helpful, either. If neither purchasing nor hiring seems like the correct choice, you also have the option of leasing. A majority of medium-sized companies prefer leasing forklifts over hiring. Leasing is a popular choice among business owners because it gives you:
- Predetermined and relatively low pay.
- The opportunity to choose from the latest models of units.
- Weekly, monthly, or fortnightly payment
Rentals and hire agency
Whether you need to lift heavy machinery in a workshop or move box pellets in warehouses, hiring a forklift helps you achieve the results aligned with your business. Choose from a wide option of lifting capacities, configurations, and fuel types, including:
- Powered pedestrian equipment.
- Electric forklifts.
- Petrol/ LPG forklifts.
- Container handlers.
- Diesel forklifts.
- Pallet packers.
- Pallet jacks.
- Ancillary attachments.
On top of this, you can also enjoy bespoke options for your business, depending on your wants and needs.