5 Benefits of Buying a Second Hand Forklift
Forklifts are a good investment for any business. That said, if you’re looking at serious upfront costs, a second-hand forklift can be a very good move and we’d like to explain why.
Second Hand Forklift Basics
The critical factors in buying a second-hand forklift are pretty convincing:
1. Vehicle quality: Most second-hand forklifts on the market are recent or late models. These forklifts are proven high performers and include many top brands. If you’re looking for a Toyota, Nissan, or other high-end brands, you’re sure to find some good deals. Some second-hand vehicles are ex-fleet vehicles that are still in excellent condition but have been superseded by a fleet upgrade.
2. Vehicle condition: As a buyer, you’re fully covered when buying a second-hand forklift. Second-hand Australian forklifts are required by law to be fully serviced and in good operating condition. In fact, forklift service companies are in competition, so they make sure their forklifts are in great condition for sale. When sold, they’re usually under a standard warranty.
3. Price: Second-hand forklifts can be considerably cheaper than new forklifts. You can get a very good price on a forklift that may be only a couple of years old. Manage your business and manage your cash flow, too.
4. Range of forklift types and choices: More good news – there’s always a good range of makes and models on the market. You can choose from some of the very latest forklifts and they’re good vehicles, too.
5. Services: When you purchase a quality second-hand forklift, servicing and finding parts usually won’t be a problem. Regular forklift maintenance is the easy way to keep any forklift in good condition. With regular servicing, your second-hand forklift will be working for years.
Get Yourself a Great Deal and a Great Forklift
Save money, get a good forklift and get your business rolling for less upfront cost. It’s a pretty persuasive argument for cost-conscious businesses. If you need multiple forklifts, it’s an even better deal. The bottom line is always well covered when you buy your forklift second hand.
If you’re a start-up business, you can get all your forklift equipment second hand, get your business operating, and avoid the sort of scary costs that start-ups really don’t need. It’s a safe financial option and you can also check out the bigger forklifts at affordable properties.
Need Forklift Services?
Aussie Forklifts offers a full range of top quality pre-owned forklifts in Sydney. We have all the top brands, we’re a brand-authorised service centre, and we can help you find the right forklifts for your business at the right price for you. Just call us on (02) 9679 8992 or complete our online contact form. Talk to our experts and tell us what you want and how much you want to spend.